Cookies on this website
Our cookies are used for
- Making the website function as expected
- Making login easier (if you have a user with us)
- Remembering your settings for future visits
- Improving speed and security on the website
- Allowing you to share content on social media
- Allowing us to continuously improve the website
- Collecting personal data, without your explicit consent
- Collecting sensitive personal data, without your explicit consent
- Sending personal data to third parties
If the settings in the program you use to view this website (your browser) are set to accept cookies, in addition to your continued use of the website, we assume that you accept the usage of cookies. If you wish to delete the cookies, or disable their use, you can read about how to do this below. If cookies are deactivated, the website may stop working as expected.
More about our cookies
Our own cookies
We use our own cookies to ensure that our website works, by:
- Determining whether you are logged in or not
- Remembering searches you’ve made on the site
- Remembering whether you have agreed to or declined various terms
Third party features
Cookies from social media
In order for you to be able to share content from this website on Facebook and Twitter, we have added share functions to the site.
The privacy consequences of using these cookies will vary from one online community to another, depending on the privacy settings you have selected for your user in the individual online community.
Cookies for website improvement and security
We regularly test new designs and functionality on the website. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different visitors, while at the same time monitoring how the visitors respond to the different versions of the website. We also use services to secure the website against attacks, and at the same time ensure that the pages are operational at all times. The purpose of this is to be able to offer our visitors the best website possible, and then we need to know what you like and don't like, while ensuring security. The data collected in this way is anonymous.
We use the following service to be able to test what works and what doesn't:
Cookies for website functionality
The data collected is not initially anonymous, but is anonymised and encrypted before it is stored in the cookie. In this way, unauthorised persons cannot gain access to the data.
The following cookies are used for the delivery of functionality:
- Klarna - Information about cookies
Cookies for anonymous visit statistics
How to turn off cookies
You can usually turn off cookies by changing the settings in your browser, or by installing an add-on in your browser. However, by doing this, a lot of useful functionality on websites may stop working, as most websites are completely dependent on cookies to be able to offer their services in a good way. This includes this website.